Exchange Trading Fees
Stay abreast of complex fees, changes, caps, exemptions, incentives and discounts
with the IFM's Trading Fees Databank (or EFD). Our low-cost, industry utility provides
trading and clearing operations with a transparent means of aggregating, interpreting
and monitoring the complex fees associated with trading on global exchanges.
More importantly, the EFD helps firms obtain real fees data and save staff time,
reduce mistakes, and lower operational expenses as much as 50%. It is ideal for Front,
Middle and Back-office and data may be integrated into internal systems and applications.
Fees Databank Features:
- Continuously collects and validates trading fees on most global Futures and Options on Futures exchanges and platforms, as well as, major Equity exchanges and platforms.
- Email Alerts on immediate and effective fee changes, exemptions, discounts and holidays.
- Email Notices on proposed and upcoming fees changes and new products.
- Answers to fees-related questions from IFM's Data Center.
- Search options to compare products and determine lowest trading costs.
- Delivered in various user formats such as HTML and Excel via the Web, or through ASCII and XML downloads via Web and FTP facilities.
- Pending fees data to notify operating divisions of coming changes, and enable longer planning horizons for analyzing the effects of prospective fee changes.
- Twice-daily data fees reporting that accommodates the needs of global users in varying time zones and accelerate efficiencies.
As a nonprofit foundation, the IFM can help you significantly reduce costs and staff hours spent in sourcing, manually aggregating and compiling data on your own.
The EFD is provided via an annual data subscription at $17,880. Discounts may apply for firms also subscribing to the IFM's Position Limits Databank (PLD).
For a brochure and exchanges covered, see the brochure.
For more details or to schedule an online demonstration, please call 202.223.1528 or