Call for Papers
We invite academics as well as experts from the governmental, nonprofit, and private sectors to submit their work for consideration in conjunction with DC Fintech Week 2020. Selected papers will be featured on the conference website, and available as a resource to participants and presenters. Select authors might be asked to present their paper virtually during DC Fintech Week as “Flash Presentations.”
Papers should significantly advance academic and fintech policy understanding to complement the four main themes of this year's conference.
Topics may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Crypto in Asia
- Central Banks, CBDCs and Cryptoeconomics
- Stablecoins as “Money” and Collateral
- Quantum Computing and Fintech
- Credit Scoring and Financial Inclusion
- Diversity in Fintech and Venture Capital
- Digital Identity and Inclusion
- Diversifying Portfolios
- The Color of Money
Applications for virtual speakers for our live program also will be considered without an academic paper.
The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2020. Click here to submit your information.