DC Fintech Week 2019
During DC Fintech Week — Washington's singular fintech innovation and global policy forum — thought leaders from fintech firms across the country describe their business, and explain how their services intersect with markets for a Washington, DC audience consisting of policymakers, market participants, lawyers, and thought leaders. You will hear from expert panelists and one-on-one, candid conversations with top-level executives at U.S., UK and other international regulatory agencies and central banks.
In recognition of Washington’s Fintech Week, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission will hold Fintech Forward, its annual fintech event — to round out a robust week of discovery and debate.
- Participate in a unique global policy forum where thought leaders from all over the world can discover, discuss and debate rapidly evolving changes to the financial ecosystem that drive policy and regulation — and what they meant to markets and investors.
- Learn from some of the world's leading legal experts, economists, entrepreneurs and academics as they discuss industry developments and the impact of innovation on global markets, policy and ultimately regulations.
- Enjoy meaningful networking opportunities to exchange information and and make new contacts to continue the dialogue after the conference.
About the Event
Fintech Week will span three days at three locations in Washington DC and is co-hosted by the Institute of International Economic Law, Georgetown University Law Center; the Institute for Financial Markets (IFM); and CQ Roll Call, along with other generous sponsors including Chainalysis, Davis Polk LLP, Silicon Valley Community Foundation and Refinitiv. Our aim is to elevate the public’s understanding, and discourse, by democratizing the ideas and thoughts driving industry and policymakers.
Attendance at DC Fintech Week is provided free of charge but space is limited each day.
- Register for FinTech Week by selecting the days you wish to attend in the menu on the registration page and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- A separate registration is required for the CFTC's Fintech Forward which coincides with DC Fintech Week. This year's theme is Exploring the Unwritten Future.