As a nonprofit foundation, the IFM has earned an unparalleled reputation for developing and delivering of quality professional conduct and Anti-money Laundering programs. We have produced a library of more than 275 training modules, and have provided training to more than 900,000 futures and security industry professionals worldwide.
Our unique experience as a training provider includes:
- Developing and delivering futures industry ethics programs to meet requirements as mandated by the Commodity Exchange Act and National Futures Association (NFA) Rule 2-9. (The IFM is qualified and has completed relevant proficiency testing as mandated by the NFA, and has delivered training since 1994.)
- Delivering an annual ethics program for the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the Federal Reserve Bank' s International Symposium and Training Program on Derivative Products, Markets, and Financial Intermediaries. (Group represents 47 different markets and regulators, and also includes participants from the European Central Bank and the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank.)
- Developing ethics modules for The NYSE Regulatory Element Continuing Education Program that are incorporated into continuing education/firm element programs and delivered to 600,000 general securities registered representatives, Series 6 registered persons, and the registered supervisors and principals.
- Creating the ethics educational content for ruled-based professional conduct programs for NYSE/NASD(FINRA) Securities Industry/Regulatory Council on Continuing Education and delivered via the Internet to 60,000 registered supervisors and principals.
- Designing two-hour continuing education sessions provided twice a year by NYSE's 1,300-plus active for specialists and brokers on the trading floor.
- Developing 36 ethics training modules, train-the-trainer materials and a workbook for SIFMA's Professional Conduct Training Program - an educational program for security industry participants delivered via the Web, through in-person training or in SIFMA-sponsored seminars.
- Creating a corporate-wide ethics training program for a global financial firm with over 20,000 employees. This multi-year program included Web casts and in-person training sessions customized for the firm's various business units.
Futures Industry Ethics Training Programs
Please contact us at 202.223.1528 or email info@theIFM.org
or see our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).