This course reviews the anti-money laundering requirements for FCMs and IBs, focusing on Customer Identification Programs (CIPs), Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) and information sharing requirements. Engaging content is delivered through case studies that illustrate schemes in moving and "cleansing" money, and the consequences of noncompliance with AML rules and regulations. At the end of the case study there is a summary of key elements of an anti-money laundering program. Users are encouraged to review this information and may print the pages for future reference.
After the e-course the learner will:
- Be familiar with the process and different stages of money laundering
- Be cognizant of the CIP obligation and the responsibility to prevent money laundering and combat terrorism
- Understand the rules and regulations that industry professionals must follow
- Know the roles of FinCEN and OFAC
- Understand the concepts and strategies for detecting and preventing money laundering activity
- Know how to address suspicious activities and situations should they arise on the job
- Volume discounts are available for firms with 10+ participants. To take advantage of this discount, please contact the IFM at 202-223-1528, or via e-mail at info@theIFM.org.
You will receive an email confirmation of your transaction after you finalize your order. Also, please note web-delivered product orders are fulfilled during normal business hours, Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, excluding U.S. holidays.